- Demonstrable experience of marketing material creation in previous roles (Essential)
- Experience of managing a social media platform content (Website, Facebook etc) (Essential)
- Experience of working in a software development environment. (Desirable)
- Education to degree level in Marketing / Journalism or similar is preferred.
- Commercially aware with working knowledge of business marketing and copy creation.
- Knowledge of how to gather marketing metrics. • Knowledge of marketing campaign design and management.
Skills and Abilities
- A proactive independent learner but also able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise daily tasks.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be liaising with customers via the phone.
- Some creativity for marketing campaigns.
- Understand SEO, content marketing and digital engagement.
- Knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Duties and Tasks
- Produce weekly and monthly advertisements/flyers to Knowledge Plus members
- Support the team and Directors in daily administration.
- Produce Marketing statistics and analysis for management, and recommendations for future marketing plans.
- Coordinate and deliver communications campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered to a high standard, on time and to budget.
- Liaise with and coordinate the PR campaigns delivery, maintaining strong working relationships.
- Create content for websites, social media, email communications, campaigns and on and offline marketing materials.
- Draft write press releases and create media briefs.
Required education: Degree Level
Required experience: Marketing: 2-4 years