- Demonstrable experience of project managing complex, time bound business projects.(Essential)
- Experience of project management techniques (WBS, Process map, Gantt) (Essential)
- Experience of working in a software environment. (Essential)
- Experienced in the development of new product streams (Desirable)
- Experience of project managing ‘Front End’ and ‘Back End’ layers within a project.(Desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of programme and project management techniques/governance processes. (Essential)
- Commercially aware with working knowledge of business case development, budgets, income management and margins. (Essential)
- Knowledge of corporate website development (Essential)
Skills and Abilities
- Focused consistently on delivery.
- Ability to escalate appropriately to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage third party suppliers.
- Ability to identify, locate and interpret complex information.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with many tasks and responsibilities concurrently.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and make best use of time and resources.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction.
- A sense of urgency and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and IT skills, including detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Project management software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in work practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours if necessary.
Duties and Tasks
- Delivery deadlines and milestone management. (time and resource)
- Clubhouse Story and task management. – JIRA down the line.
- Team deliverables management. (task completion)
- Scope change management (in co-operation with sales and technical directors)
- Budget Management (in project costs)
- Client primary communications contact. – mid project support.
- Sales meeting note taker and scope support.
- Customer needs analysis management – keeping to the original project specifications.
- Customer ‘user training’ delivery – singular responsibility. Deployment, training, engagement (ongoing)
- Customer ‘user support’ management – with the wider team.