Are you looking to work for a company that is not afraid to push the boundaries in technology and support their team to do the same?
Do you want to progress your Project Management skills within a varied and creative environment?
Are you motivated to learn and develop and come on an ambitious and exciting journey?
Calls9 is a digital innovation and transformation agency, that helps businesses launch, scale and build value through technology. Based in Leeds, we create revolutionary digital solutions for businesses around the world and we are expanding our team to support our continued growth. As a result, we are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team.
You will be an adventurous, friendly and confident problem solver who will use digital to achieve positive outcomes by helping to create and drive forward the products and services that Calls9 are proud to offer.
You will have the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of your own projects with a focus on great delivery. This means managing multiple tasks for various projects while keeping the agreed scope, timing and budget in mind. You’ll be responsible for ensuring team members and customers are kept up to date on project developments, like changes to timing, cost, and deliverables.
Having a team-first attitude, collaborating and bringing out in each other to succeed, by creating, adding and improving our products and services, enhancing capability and usability directly for all our customers.
As our Digital Project Manager, you will receive:
- Salary £30k - £40k
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches & knowledge shares - whether your favourite food is Pizza, Pho or Salad, we come together at the offices- order in and learn from each other!
- Quarterly team days out - This is beyond just a casual beer and bites to eat, we have been tank paint-balling, taken on The Crystal Maze, showed our skills in darts, and made ‘usable’ pottery! We are always open to suggestions for what we do next!
- £500 towards professional learning and development each year. Whether this is a Pluralsight subscription, training course or tech event we are keen to help you shape your growth and development within Calls9
- Pension (NEST)
- The opportunity to participate in our EMI share options scheme
- 10 dedicated learning days per year. As the company is enjoying growth, we want to help you grow too
As the Digital Project Manager, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Have worked in a software development environment (websites, web apps, mobile apps) managing complex software projects (full life-cycle management)
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management techniques and governance processes
- Experience in stakeholder management and managing ongoing customer communication
- Can escalate and prioritise with a sense of urgency and work to tight deadlines
- Can manage third-party suppliers and contractors
- Can identify, locate and interpret complex information
- Can work autonomously with limited direction
- Have effective time management skills to make the best use of time and resources
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent I.T. skills
- Can establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Understand the key technical aspects of the development process for website and app development
- Commercially aware with a working knowledge of business case development, managing project budgets and project margins