Title: Test Analyst
Role Type: Full time
Experience level: Junior level
Benefits: Lots (See below)
Apply at: email@example.com
Are you curious about everything around you? Ever clicked ‘view source’ and chosen to inspect element- just to know more about how the website you’re on was built? Are you always wondering how things work? Do you do more than wonder- do you go out and find the answers?
If so, we could have just the role for you- we are looking for a Test Analyst to join the Calls9 family, where quality is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Quality Control processes are best in industry and we are looking for a Test Analyst to ensure our Quality Assurance processes are at the same high level.
This role is fundamental to ensuring that our customers are delighted the first time, everytime. You will work across the whole of the team and all of our customers, so you need to be a people person with the ability to feedback specifics about development bugs, as well as explain these in ‘lay terms’ to external stakeholders.
Your duties & tasks:
- Analyse Specifications - you will need to review and analyse the roadmap, specifications and user stories familiarising yourself with the objectives and evaluating the system requirements.
- Develop Tests - develop comprehensive test plans, as well as deciding if automated testing is needed, and creating plans for this to be used as the blueprint for the testing process, ensuring these are agreed, reviewed and signed off ahead of testing beginning.
- Execute Tests
- Document Bugs - Using software to document any flaws in detail, including suggesting ways to fix where applicable.
- Detail driven individuals with a high degree of focus
- Excellent problem solvers and observationalist
- Great communicator - you will work with a wide range of people- from Developers and Project Managers to our customers
- Detailed documentation skills
- We are looking for bright and curious people for this role- whilst agency experience would be great the attitude and approach you bring to your role is the most important thing- we can train everything else!
What we offer in return:
- £20k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (NEST)
- The opportunity to participate in our EMI share options scheme
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Monthly team lunches - whether your favourite food is Pizza, Thai, Mexican, we always enjoy an afternoon off every month to socialise and enjoy ourselves after a month’s hard work
- Quarterly team days out - This is beyond just a casual beer and bite to eat, we have been tank paint-balling, have taken on The Crystal Maze and are always open to suggestions for what we do next
- £500 towards professional learning and development each year. Whether this is a Pluralsight subscription, training course or tech event we are keen to help you shape your growth and development within Calls9
- 12 dedicated learning days per year. As the company is enjoying growth, we want to help you grow too
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org and be a part of our fantastic team.