This event recording is a must-watch if you are working in any of the professional services sectors
This insightful panel discussion took place in September 2020 as a part of Leeds Digital Festival.
We brought together a panel of industry experts from across the professional services sectors to explore how digital can create new business opportunities. Speakers shared their experience with digital transformation, their vision for the future of their sector and what practical steps businesses should take to use digital to their advantage.
- Gareth Oakley, CEO & Co-Founder, The GO! Network
- Adam Roney, Founder & CEO, Calls9
- Carly Gulliver, Managing Associate, Addleshaw Goddard
- Greg Allsopp, Investment Director, Venturian
- Steven Hope, Head of Independent Learning, Luminate Education Group
- Alex Craven, Co-Founder, The Data City & Strategic Advisor, Calls9