Are you an experienced Front-End Developer, who is looking for the chance to push boundaries and be adventurous in your role?
Do you want to break out of a larger company and into a team that is motivated to make a difference?
Are you eager to develop your technical skills but have limitations in your current role?
Calls9 is a digital innovation and transformation agency, that helps businesses launch, scale and build value through technology. Based in Leeds, we create revolutionary digital solutions for businesses around the world and we are expanding our team to support our continued growth. As a result, we are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team.
You will be an adventurous, friendly and confident problem solver who will use digital to achieve positive outcomes by helping to create and drive forward the products and services that Calls9 are proud to offer.
You will be responsible for driving innovation in our products and services using your extensive front-end experience. Really making a difference by consistently innovating and pushing boundaries, utilising best-in-class human behaviour, thinking, designing and engineering to create tangible outputs for customers and to shine above our competition.
You will be actively involved in shaping, estimating and delivering client solutions, suggesting innovative applications of technology to solve client needs working closely with front-end design and solutions development teammates.
Having a team-first attitude, collaborating and bringing out in each other to succeed, by creating, adding and improving our products and services, enhancing capability and usability directly for all our customers.
As our React Developer, you will receive:
- Salary £40k - £50k
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches & knowledge shares - whether your favourite food is Pizza, Pho or Salad, we come together at the offices- order in and learn from each other!
- Quarterly team days out - This is beyond just a casual beer and bites to eat, we have been tank paint-balling, taken on The Crystal Maze, showed our skills in darts, and made ‘usable’ pottery! We are always open to suggestions for what we do next!
- £500 towards professional learning and development each year. Whether this is a Pluralsight subscription, training course or tech event we are keen to help you shape your growth and development within Calls9
- Pension (NEST)
- The opportunity to participate in our EMI share options scheme
- 10 dedicated learning days per year. As the company is enjoying growth, we want to help you grow too.
As the React Developer, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- 3 -5 years of commercial front-end development experience with React
- Understanding of the front-end development lifecycle
- Experience with Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Experience with Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets (Sass)
- Experience with HTML + CSS 3
- A keen eye for implementing complex designs that work responsively
- A rigorous approach to testing to ensure creative and functional quality assurance
- Experience in consuming data from third-party APIs
- Knowledge of RESTful principles
- Good Apache and Nginx knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Proficient in working with terminal commands
- Comfortable attending customer meetings and communicating with customers directly
If you have any of the following skills, this will be an advantage, but not essential:
- AWS experience
- Ionic 2+ experience
- Node.js experience
- Webpack experience